From your back office you can go to your download link ad have access to all of the info on what you need to do to begin to generate an income with the company. I refer everybody who asks me, to it. Why not? It is the easiest way to learn about that part of the business.
Now - as for FutureAdPro, that is a different story. I'm actually creating a little funnel that explains that portion of the company. Why? Well, that is the part that gets me excited and I believe I can get more referrals by introducing. Nobody wants to take the slow road to financial freedom.
My earn every 15 minutes email training is for anybody, it doesn't even matter if you are already registered with the company or not. There really isn't anything else out there that shows people how to cut to the chase and start earning real dollars with this program yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment